Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

It's not like me to do two posts in a day, (so please read the one before this). But I just witnessed the most perfect rainbow outside my window and had to share it with you all. Enjoy!

I just wish I could have had a better angle and a cleaner window to shoot out from (I only dangled the camera out the window for a couple shots - it's a long drop and an expensive piece of technology).

I couldn't get the entire arc, so you'll have to take my word that it was like something you'd see on an 80's lunchbox (minus the flying horses and Sprites of course).




Here are a few samples: Please click on the pic for the large version



At one point you could make out a double rainbow as well.
(above: it's kind of faint and to the right)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick,
I love your blog!! First time I have looked at it. Very informative. I am glad you are having a nice time. Can't wait to see you when you come home and tell all the family about your stories and experiences :)
-Kristina and Ricky Jr. ;) (ok, Ricky can't read your blog, but I can read it to him!)

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counters